TEngland Productions can help you boost your Marketing with professional Photography and Video Services.
“video is 53 times more likely than text pages to appear on the first page of a search engine" - Forrester Research Group
"Adding video to e-mail marketing boosts customers' interaction—such as opening the email or clicking on any of the content—by as much as 200 percent to 300 percent" - Marc Fleishhacker, managing director at WPP's Ogilvy Consulting.
Here are some tips to keep in mind when making your advertising video:
- Keep it short. Studies show that we have an attention span of about 30 seconds. So if you are making an advertising or branding video, Keep it sort and to the point -save the rest for follow up videos.
- Combine video and still images. Mixing videos and stills of your product, employees, location and anything that you believe will interest your potential customers will add variety to your video.
- Add a personal message. The message can be from you or one of your employees, or it can be a testimonial or recommendation from one of your customers.
- Give your videos a call to action. Make it clear what the viewer should do after watching the video. Like us on Facebook- Visit web Site - Order Today! Try adding a special offer.
- Make sure your customer knows how to find you. Don’t forget to include your phone number, address, and website address. If you have a brick and mortar location, you might even want to include a map.
- Distribute your video in every way possible. Promote your video through an online ad campaign, e-mail, social media, YouTube and even your own website. There are online video services that will provide all of these services for a price if you don't want to do it yourself.
Ready to get started? Contact me to book your personalized Video Marketing Package!
Your Video Marketing Package includes all your video production needs:
- 1/2 day to develop video concepts, discuss ideas, create storyboards, plan logistics of shoot day, etc.
- Full day of video production where I will film all interviews on location.
- Full day of post production (editing), basic motion graphics, music is added before the final files are delivered